REFLECTION ON FIRST DRAFT




The main changes I made after reflecting on the first draft were:

- Changing the artist's name in the titles - I chose to include Jerry Folk (JF) - who remixed the original song - instead of Oh Wonder (OW) as JF is a definite dance/electro artist, whereas OW are an indie-pop duo, so by using JF it enabled me to meet the criteria properly and create a digitally convergent website that features more conventions of dance music.

- Adding more black and white sections - I did this in order to continue the theme further into the video, whilst the tempo of the song was still slow.

- Recolouring clips - This entailed mainly adjusting brightness and saturation of clips and was done in order to create a more vivid image that is more easily recognisable to the audience as being summer.

- Adding clips - I added clips that cut back to the couple on the beach at 2:00-2:04 as I felt that the studio clips of the actress gazing into the camera were too stationary compared to the song and other sections of the video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INTERTEXTUALITY IN VIDEO